Friday, April 18, 2008

Wedding Day Photos

Wedding day photos are now up on my Flickr site, thanks entirely to Sonal and Brett who were both kind and efficient enough to take so many great shots, upload them, AND get them to me within one day of getting back to New York. So thank you guys. (Everyone thank Sonal and Brett for the photos.)

The day was really incredibly beautiful and we really believe everyone had a great time, young and old. The day was overcast and rainy all the way up to the ceremony, when the clouds instantly dispersed and left us with clear skies for our "I do's." It really doesn't get any better than that, which is just further proof that there is some otherworldly being out there who is looking over us.

For those who weren't there or weren't in on the secret, right after Billy and I got married, my mom and stepdad, Linda and Rudy, got married themselves. It was a surprise to many of our guests and I was happy to get to be a bride and a matron of honor all in the same day!

My brother Rob and stepbrother Eric did an amazing job playing guitar duets for the ceremony, and I hope hope HOPE that Rob's friend Kristen took video of them playing "Air on the 'G' String" because I missed 97% of it since I was hiding in the office and that was the one song I really wanted to hear. The recessional was a beautiful rendition of "All You Need is Love," and after this wedding, I'm convinced that is totally true.

More photos will be coming in a few weeks when the photographer sends me the proofs. In the meantime stay tuned because there are still tons of stories to tell about the day. It truly couldn't have been any more perfect.

No comments: