Sunday, March 30, 2008

Two weeks left!

Last night we got together with some of Billy's friends from work and watched some NCAA action at our new favorite local bar, the Blue Room. The wedding came up a few times in conversation, as did the fact that Billy's not entirely sure where he's stored his wedding ring. I'm not worried. I have a feeling a lot of things will come down to the wire with this wedding. It's the story of my life. I wrote an entire research paper in six hours today, three days after its due date. Just call me Queen of the Eleventh Hour.

In all seriousness, things are really coming together. Billy and I have both gotten our final hair cuts for the wedding. Seating charts are more or less final. Paper to make the place cards has been bought, and our bank account stands ready to be emptied. Hoo-hah, as Al Pacino says in Scent of a Woman. We are ready for a wedding.

No comments: