Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Songs We Are Considering for the First Dance

Your Precious Love - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
I Feel Good - James Brown
Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
Sleepwalk - Santo & Johnny
In the Still of the Night - Boyz II Men
You've Made Me So Very Happy - Blood, Sweat & Tears
Songbird - Fleetwood Mac
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
I Wanna Know What Love Is - Foreigner
Can't Get Enough of Your Love - Barry White
I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men
Misty - Ella Fitzgerald
You're the First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White
More Today than Yesterday - Spiral Starecase
When I See You Smile - Bad English
In the Still of the Night - The Five Satins
Warm Ways - Fleetwood Mac
You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker

What was your wedding song? If you're not married, what do you imagine your ideal wedding song to be?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our wedding song was "Sea of Love" by the Honeydrippers. I suggested that because it's a sweet song and my husband is a HUGE Led Zepplin fan. I thought it was more tasteful than "Stairway to Heaven".

Chris said...

Chris and I had "Let's Get Together" using the version from the remake of The Parent Trap.

Halcyon said...

Our song is "The Best is Yet to Come," by Mr. Tony Bennett. We decided on it because we love Tony but it also just makes us feel good. Plus it looks to the future and not just the wedding hoop-lah. Also when we were married and walked up the aisle for the first time as husband and wife we played Jackie Wilson's "Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher," which was exactly what we were feeling in that moment.